Tuesday, June 21, 2011

That I can't seem to practice or understand in any terms. I thought I was on the right track but in all honesty I am going crazy with wonder and planning. The thoughts going on in my mind are making me crazy with anticipation, dread, fervor for something that I feel should happen on my time... not someone else's. Why do I feel like things should always happen on my terms? Why do I feel like everyone should be thinking about me? There is no real reason for this just the fact that I need to work on this! How will I ever be satisfied with my life if I am always expecting things to go my way and happen when I. Want them too? I am lucky for the things that have happened on my time so far in my life... can't I just be satisfied that I have a future somewhere? I really need to do something nice for my husband. He puts up a lot with me and my craziness. But what?

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Challenges

2021 Reading Challenge

2021 Reading Challenge
Auriella has read 5 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

Goodreads Updates

About Me

I am a happily married 30-something year old, with a full time career and the cutest pug named Lilly, and pughuahua named Daisy. I love to talk about what I'm reading, so I hope you come back and feel free to comment along with me.

Followers