Sunday, June 19, 2011

I started feeling better yesterday. Even though I had to go into work for the 5th day in a row (not too bad, but kind of odd in retail) I decided to give up being sad and hurt by the fact that I did not get promoted. People don’t get promoted all the time, and people don’t always get promoted right when they want too and I now know that I am no different. It felt good to just go on being my normal self and back to being Auriella.

Then, we had a rough night. I didn’t sleep well, and I feel like I’ve been fighting with my husband since about 11pm last night. I’m trying to let go of that too because I know I will feel better when I do. We don’t deal with things in the same way, and his way is to be silent while my way is to scream and shout and get it all out. Once again, life will go on. I’m trying to let it go.

Now, as I’ve begun to let things happen in my life that I wanted to have control over, there is another job open that would allow me to move closer to our families. It’s definitely worth a shot and I’m going to give it all I have. So, please wish me luck, or pray for me or keep me in your thoughts… whatever you choose but it would be greatly appreciated Smile

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Challenges

2021 Reading Challenge

2021 Reading Challenge
Auriella has read 5 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

Goodreads Updates

About Me

I am a happily married 30-something year old, with a full time career and the cutest pug named Lilly, and pughuahua named Daisy. I love to talk about what I'm reading, so I hope you come back and feel free to comment along with me.

Followers