Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I got promoted. After all the wait (which really I guess wasn’t that long) and all the struggle it was for me to accept that the other jobs I went for were not the right ones, I finally got the job that was right for me! I will be moving back home to be closer to my bestest friends and my family! It’s been 3 years being away and it is a relief to know that we will be taken care of and close to a place that we are familiar with. My husband will be happy to be back near his friends and in a city he knows that isn’t Los Angeles. We may have to be apart for a few weeks to a month but it will all be for the best, and not like we haven’t done that already this year (for three month’s while he was taking care of his Dad). So thank goodness I was granted the serenity I needed and I will be starting my new job in 2 days… Wish me luck Smile

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Challenges

2021 Reading Challenge

2021 Reading Challenge
Auriella has read 5 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

Goodreads Updates

About Me

I am a happily married 30-something year old, with a full time career and the cutest pug named Lilly, and pughuahua named Daisy. I love to talk about what I'm reading, so I hope you come back and feel free to comment along with me.

Followers