Saturday, June 25, 2011

Up at 3 in the morning again... only this time I blame my husband! He started playing a new game that exhilirates him enough to play till the wee hours of the morning. Of course I wake up and he's able to quickly go back to sleep. Lucky him. Instead of watching tv I'm trying to read my new book but I think it might actually be keeping me awake because I'm enjoying reading it. I have my interview today at 11 for the job I am hoping is mine so I kind of have a lot on my mind. Perhaps I will move to the couch and commense mission "fall asleep with the tv on".

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Challenges

2021 Reading Challenge

2021 Reading Challenge
Auriella has read 5 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

Goodreads Updates

About Me

I am a happily married 30-something year old, with a full time career and the cutest pug named Lilly, and pughuahua named Daisy. I love to talk about what I'm reading, so I hope you come back and feel free to comment along with me.

Followers