Sunday, June 19, 2011
Two years ago today I said goodbye. It doesn’t hurt any less today than it did then. I miss your laugh, I miss your voice and your hugs and your advice. I miss going to visit you and hearing about all the things that were happening with work. I miss you and knowing that you were always there for me, no matter what. I wish you had been able to walk me down the aisle and dance with me on my wedding day. I wish you were here for me to tell you, Happy Father’s Day. I’m sorry that I didn’t make a big enough deal about it before, when I had the chance. I hope you’re still with me and that you’re proud of me and what I have become in the last two years. I miss you Daddy.
Your oochy boochy girl.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Challenges

2021 Reading Challenge

2021 Reading Challenge
Auriella has read 5 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

Goodreads Updates

About Me

I am a happily married 30-something year old, with a full time career and the cutest pug named Lilly, and pughuahua named Daisy. I love to talk about what I'm reading, so I hope you come back and feel free to comment along with me.

Followers