Wednesday, March 9, 2011
As I am sure you can see, I have finished Switched and have now started Torn. I was so tired when I was finally finished but I had to buy it right away and start immediately. It was a good ending... I already knew that there was a second (and a third) in the series so there was no surprise there but it was nice that the story she had begun was mostly finished at the end of Switched. I have already mentioned that I was skeptical about liking this series of Amanda Hocking's but I am super glad that I decided to go ahead and read it. 
It will be interesting to see how Torn turns out. Since it is the second in the series, I do not really know where the story is going to go, or if the story will finish as it did in the first. At least with the first one you are just getting into the storyline and learning who the characters are. My guess is this one will be about learning the *spoiler alert* world of her father and then perhaps the last one will be her choice between which world she wants to rule? 

Regardless, I think that this story of Amanda's is much more original than her "My Blood Approves" series (which doesn't make me like it any less). We'll see how the third one goes, since I'll probably finish Torn tonight or tomorrow and start it tomorrow! Gotta love my Kindle.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Challenges

2021 Reading Challenge

2021 Reading Challenge
Auriella has read 5 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

Goodreads Updates

About Me

I am a happily married 30-something year old, with a full time career and the cutest pug named Lilly, and pughuahua named Daisy. I love to talk about what I'm reading, so I hope you come back and feel free to comment along with me.

Followers