Sunday, January 15, 2017
Happy New Year! (a little late)

Well, it's been over a year since I've written on this blog and probably about time I get back into the online scene. A lot has happened since my last post in 2015... though nothing extremely crazy. I still have not successfully completed a NaNoWriMo, finished the Stones' baby blanket, or the Noriega's Baby blanket... I have changed Districts but am doing the same job that I've been doing for the last year and a half or so. I'm also learning calligraphy, and currently participating in 30 days of drills with showmeyourdrills.com. It's been fun, all while trying to figure out how I am going to get promoted to Seattle within this next year. Wish me luck!

Anyway, I was able to complete my 2016 reading challenge through Goodreads.com, by reading 45 books by December 30th, 2016! This year I have upped my goal by 1 and am planning to read at least 46 books just so I can say I beat my last year number. So far, so good, as my challenge widget on the site is telling me that I am 3 books ahead of schedule. If I can keep this up for at least a few more months, I probably won't be depriving friends and family of my love and affection during those last months of the year when it is busy in retail and I still have a ton of books to finish in order to reach my goal.

This year, I want to accomplish something. Be the best that I can be. Excel in areas that I have previously let go by the waste-side. I know that 2017 will be a great year if I keep focused on the important things. Crafts, Goals, Family and Friends as well as work related accomplishments and continuing to hone in on my expertise.

I will do my best to start documenting more, take more pictures and be present!! Let's hope I can stay with it.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Challenges

2021 Reading Challenge

2021 Reading Challenge
Auriella has read 5 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide

Goodreads Updates

About Me

I am a happily married 30-something year old, with a full time career and the cutest pug named Lilly, and pughuahua named Daisy. I love to talk about what I'm reading, so I hope you come back and feel free to comment along with me.

Followers